241. Thou hast led me through my crowded travels of the day to my evening’s loneliness.
I wait for its meaning through the stillness of the night.
你带我穿过白天的旅程,来到夜晚的孤寂。
我在寂静的黑夜里等待它的意义。
242. This life is the crossing of a sea, where we meet in the same narrow ship.
In death we reach the shore and go to our different worlds.
生命有如穿行大海,我们在同一艘小船相会。
当我们死时,船靠岸了,我们也奔向不同的世界。
243. The stream of truth flows through its channels of mistakes.
真理之溪流过错误之渠。
244. My heart is homesick today for the one sweet hour across the sea of time.
今日,我特别想家,思绪穿越了时间之海,回到了美好时光。
245. The bird-song is the echo of the morning light back from the earth.
鸟的歌声有如来自大地的晨曦的回声。
246. “Are you too proud to kiss me?” the morning light asks the buttercup.
晨光对金盏花说:“你是否骄傲得不愿与我亲吻?”
247. “How may I sing to thee and worship, O Sun?” asked the little flower.
“By the simple silence of thy purity,” answered the sun.
小花问:“太阳啊,我要怎么对你歌唱,以表达对你的敬仰呢?”
太阳回答说:“用你纯洁的寂静。”
248. Man is worse than an animal when he is an animal.
当人是兽时,他比兽还要凶残。
249. Dark clouds become heaven’s flowers when kissed by light.
乌云被光亲吻后,成了洒满天际的花朵。
250. Let not the sword-blade mock its handle for being blunt.
别让刀锋讥笑刀柄的迟钝。
如果觉得有收获的话,动动手指打赏、关注和喜欢吧 *~*
网友评论