1. Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.
夏日里的飞鸟来到我的窗前,吟唱,又飞走了。
秋日里的黄叶,没什么可唱的,飘落在那儿,只留下一声叹息。
2. O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
凡世间漂泊的你们,在我的文字里留下足印吧。
3. The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
世界面对她的爱人,卸下了那广漠的面具。
它变小了。小如一首歌,一次永恒的吻。
4. It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.
是大地的泪光让她笑靥如花。
5. The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
无垠的沙漠,将炙热的爱给了一片草叶。而她,只是摇摇头,笑了笑,飘向了远方。
6. If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果你因失去了太阳而潸然泪下,那么,你也将失去群星。
7. The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
舞动的流水啊,流沙企盼着与你一起欢唱摇摆。你愿意承受他们沉重的步伐吗?
8. Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
她那渴望的眼神萦绕在我的梦里,正如潜入夜里的绵绵细雨。
9. Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
在梦里,我们变成了陌生人。
醒来才发现,彼此是多么的珍贵。
10. Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
悲伤慢慢平静下来,正如寂静山林里的夜色。
11. Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.
那无形的手,宛如清风,在我的心头演奏着乐章,泛起阵阵涟漪。
12. “What language is thine, O sea?”
“The language of eternal question.”
“What language is thy answer, O sky?”
“The language of eternal silence.”
“大海啊,你在说什么呢?”
“永无休止的疑问。”
“天空啊,你回答的是什么呢”
“亘古不变的沉默”
13. Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.
我的心,你听到了吗?世界正在你耳边温柔地向你示爱。
14. The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night–it is great.
Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.
造物的神秘宛如无尽的黑夜,源远流长。
认知的幻影似那清晨的雾霭。
15. Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.
别让你的爱悬于峭壁之上,它太高了。
16. I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.
今晨我坐在窗前,世界走来,向我点点头,又离去了。
17. These little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind.
这些小心思似叶子的沙沙声,她们在我心里扬起了微微的喜乐。
18. What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
你看不到你是什么,你看到的只是你是影子。
19. My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master.
Let me but listen.
我的主啊,我的希望是愚昧的。他们在歌声中吵闹,但,请允许我听听吧。
20. I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.
我无法选择最好的,让最好的选择我。
21. They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.
背着灯笼的人们啊,他们的影子映射在前方。
22. That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
我的存在是永恒的惊喜,这,就是生命。
23. “We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, but who are you so silent?”
“I am a mere flower.”
“我们,沙沙作响的叶子,声声回应着暴风雨。你是谁?为何如此安静”
“我不过是一朵花。”
24. Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
休息是工作的一部分,就好比眼睑之于眼睛。
25, Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.
人是个初生的婴儿,他的力量在于成长。
26. God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun and the earth.
上苍期望从他送我们的花中得到答案,不是太阳,也不是大地。
27. The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.
光啊,像裸露的孩子般在绿林中快乐地嬉戏。他并不知道,人类会说谎。
28. O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.
美人啊,在爱中找到自我,而非在镜子的谄媚中。
29. My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature in tears with the words, “I love thee.”
我的心将她的海浪推向了岸,并用她的记号含泪写上:“我爱你。”
30. “Moon, for what do you wait?”
“To salute the sun for whom I must make way.”
“月亮啊,你在等什么?”
“等着向匆匆相会的太阳致敬。”
31. The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.
树枝攀到我的窗前,宛如安静的大地饥渴地呼喊着。
32. His own mornings are new surprises to God.
每日的清晨之于上苍都是全新的惊喜。
33. Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love.
人生因对世界的追求而发现财富,而对爱的追求让人生找到了价值。
34. The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.
干枯的河床对它的过往并无感激之意。
35. The bird wishes it were a cloud. The cloud wishes it were a bird.
鸟儿愿化为一朵云,而云却希望化为一只飞鸟。
36. The waterfall sings, “I find my song, when I find my freedom.”
瀑布唱着,“当我自由了,就找到了属于自己的一首歌。”
37. I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence.
It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.
我说不出口为什么心正悄无声息地衰退,
也许为了它那从未索取,无人了解和铭记的小小请求。
38. Woman, when you move about in your household service your limbs sing like a hill stream among its pebbles.
女人,当你料理家务时,指间有如流过卵石的溪水。
39. The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation to the East.
太阳开始穿越西方的海洋,留下对东方的最后敬意。
40. Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.
不要在你没胃口时贬低你的食物。
41. The trees, like the longings of the earth, stand a-tiptoe to peep at the heaven.
群树表达着大地对天空的渴望,踮起脚尖,窥望着天空。
42. You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
你向我微笑,说了些无关紧要的事。这一刻,我已期盼已久。
43. The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy, the bird in the air is singing.
But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and the music of the air.
鱼儿在海里是平静的,动物在陆地很喧闹,鸟儿在天空自由地吟唱。
人在心中既有海洋的宁静,陆地的喧嚣,也有天空的华美乐章。
44. The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making the music of sadness.
世界萦绕我心,奏起伤怀的音乐。
45. He has made his weapons his gods. When his weapons win he is defeated himself.
他将他的武装奉为神明,他做到了,却也被自己打败了。
46. God finds himself by creating.
上帝因造物而生。
47. Shadow, with her veil drawn, follows Light in secret meekness, with her silent steps of love.
影子,遮上一层纱,怀着爱静静跟随着光明。
48. The stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.
群星并不介意被误认为流萤。
49. I thank thee that I am none of the wheels of power but I am one with the living creatures that are crushed by it.
感恩没有沦为权力的车轮,我宁愿是车轮下的众生。
50. The mind, sharp but not broad, sticks at every point but does not move.
心呐,深远但不宽广,故深耕其中,却延展不开。
51. Your idol is shattered in the dust to prove that God’s dust is greater than your idol.
你的崇拜在尘埃中湮没,竟不及上帝的一粒尘埃。
52. Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.
人在过往中发掘不了自己,只有一往无前,不断超越自我。
53. While the glass lamp rebukes the earthen for calling it cousin, the moon rises, and the glass lamp, with a bland smile, calls her, “My dear, dear sister.”
玻璃灯不愿与陶灯互称姐妹,它待月亮却温柔如姐妹。
54. Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near. The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.
有如海鸥与海浪般的相遇,我们慢慢相遇,靠近。海鸥飞走了,海浪远去了。我们,也分别了。
55. My day is done, and I am like a boat drawn on the beach, listening to the dance-music of the tide in the evening.
一日将尽,我像海滩上搁浅的渔船,旁观着夜潮的狂欢。
56. Life is given to us, we earn it by giving it.
生活赋予了我们,我们孕育了生命。
57. We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.
谦卑让人伟大。
58. The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail.
麻雀庆幸没有孔雀那美丽的负担。
59. Never be afraid of the moments–thus sings the voice of the everlasting.
绝不因害怕短暂,而追随永恒。
60. The hurricane seeks the shortest road by the no-road, and suddenly ends its search in the Nowhere.
飓风无孔不入,又消失于无形之中。
61.Take my wine in my own cup, friend.
It loses its wreath of foam when poured into that of others.
干了我这杯酒吧,我的朋友。
倒到其它的盛器,泡沫幻化的花环就不见了。
62. The Perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect.
对于残缺的爱成就了完美。
63. God says to man, “I heal you therefore I hurt, love you therefore punish.”
上帝对人类说:“我治愈你,也伤害你;疼惜你,也惩戒你。”
64. Thank the flame for its light, but do not forget the lampholder standing in the shade with constancy of patience.
感谢光明,但不要忽略在黑暗中屹立的掌灯者。
65. Tiny grass, your steps are small, but you possess the earth under your tread.
小草啊,你的步伐虽小,但你拥有足下的整个世界。
66. The infant flower opens its bud and cries, “Dear World, please do not fade.”
初绽的花儿探出头并呼唤着:“亲爱的世界,请不要凋零。”
67. God grows weary of great kingdoms, but never of little flowers.
上帝渐渐厌倦了广袤的疆域,却从不会厌倦花朵。
68. Wrong cannot afford defeat but Right can.
恶经不起挫败,但善可以。
69. “I give my whole water in joy,” sings the waterfall, “though little of it is enough for the thirsty.”
瀑布歌唱道:“我欣然将所有都给了你们,虽然一点就已足够。”
70. Where is the fountain that throws up these flowers in a ceaseless outbreak of ecstasy?
花朵永远盛放的源泉是什么呢?
71. The woodcutter’s axe begged for its handle from the tree.
The tree gave it.
樵夫的斧请求树给予斧柄。
树便给了。
72. In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain.
我那孤独的心,感受冷夜雨孤寂的叹息。
73. Chastity is a wealth that comes from abundance of love.
纯洁源自爱的丰盈。
74. The mist, like love, plays upon the heart of the hills and brings out surprises of beauty.
山间的雾,像心底的爱,带来意想不到的美。
75. We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
我们错看了世界,却怪世界欺骗了我们。
76. The poet wind is out over the sea and the forest to seek his own voice.
诗飘向海面,飘进森林,去追寻自己的声音。
77. Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.
每个新生儿的降临都意味着上帝还未对人类失望。
78. The grass seeks her crowd in the earth.
The tree seeks his solitude of the sky.
绿草在大地寻找它的伙伴,
树木从天空享受它的孤独。
79. Man barricades against himself.
人类阻碍了自己。
80. Your voice, my friend, wanders in my heart, like the muffled sound of the sea among these listening pines.
朋友,你的声音萦绕在我心头,犹如大海在寂静的山林间低吟。
81. What is this unseen flame of darkness whose sparks are the stars?
群星闪烁的夜空啊,那看不见的火光是什么呢?
82. Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
生如夏花,殆似秋叶。
83. He who wants to do good knocks at the gate; he who loves finds the gate open.
想爱的去敲门,爱人的门常开。
84. In death the many becomes one; in life the one becomes many.
Religion will be one when God is dead.
一生万物,万物归一。
上帝陨时,众教化灰。
85. The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master.
艺术家是大自然的情人,既耽迷于她,亦掌控着它。
86. “How far are you from me, O Fruit?”
“I am hidden in your heart, O Flower.”
“果实,你在哪儿呢?”
“我在你的心里呀,花朵。”
87. This longing is for the one who is felt in the dark, but not seen in the day.
渴望它,潜伏在深夜,白天却了无踪迹。
88. “You are the big drop of dew under the lotus leaf, I am the smaller one on its upper side,” said the dewdrop to the lake.
露珠对湖水说:“你是荷叶下的大露珠,我是荷叶上的小露珠。”
89. The scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of the sword.
鞘的迟钝完美地契合了剑的锋利。
90. In darkness the One appears as uniform; in the light the One appears as manifold.
黑暗使之统一,光明使之多彩。
91. The great earth makes herself hospitable with the help of the grass.
铺满草地的大地柔软又舒适。
92. The birth and death of the leaves are the rapid whirls of the eddy whose wider circles move slowly among stars.
叶子的轮回如急流的漩涡,在群星的旅途中缓慢前行。
93. Power said to the world, “You are mine.”
The world kept it prisoner on her throne.
Love said to the world, “I am thine.”
The world gave it the freedom of her house.
“权”对世界说:“你是我的。”
世界便给“权”以束缚。
“爱”对世界说:“我是您的。”
世界便给“爱”以自由。
94. The mist is like the earth’s desire. It hides the sun for whom she cries.
薄雾如大地的渴求,它隐藏了太阳,而太阳不是大地原本追求的吗?
95. Be still, my heart, these great trees are prayers.
我的心啊,平静下来吧。树木在虔诚地祈祷。
96. The noise of the moment scoffs at the music of the Eternal.
一瞬的躁动嘲笑永恒的乐章。
97. I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel the freedom of passing away.
想到生命在爱的长流中沉浮、遗忘,我感受到了消逝的自由。
98. The sadness of my soul is her bride’s veil.
It waits to be lifted in the night.
新婚之夜,她期盼掀起盖头的心,是我灵魂深处永远的伤痛。
99. Death’s stamp gives value to the coin of life; making it possible to buy with life what is truly precious.
死亡之印赋予生命以价值,自此用一生追寻真正的珍贵。
100. The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky.
The morning crowned it with splendour.
云朵谦逊地立于天空一隅,
天空给它披上了一袭华彩。
101. The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers.
尘土以她的花朵来回应欺辱。
102. Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on, for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.
请不要驻足摘花,只管向前,一路上花朵都会为你绽放。
103. Roots are the branches down in the earth.
Branches are roots in the air.
根是地下的枝;
枝是空中的根。
104. The music of the far-away summer flutters around the Autumn seeking its former nest.
遥远的夏日之音在秋日舞动,找寻昔日的温床。
105. Do not insult your friend by lending him merits from your own pocket.
不要把自己的功绩强加在朋友身上,这对他是一种侮辱。
106. The touch of the nameless days clings to my heart like mosses round the old tree.
难以名状的日子里,那感觉深植我心,有如依附在老树上的青苔。
107. The echo mocks her origin to prove she is the original.
回声回应着原声,以证明她就是原声。
108. God is ashamed when the prosperous boasts of His special favour.
富贵者吹嘘拥有特别的恩惠,这让上帝感到羞愧。
109. I cast my own shadow upon my path, because I have a lamp that has not been lighted.
路上投射出我的影子,因为灯还未点亮。
110. Man goes into the noisy crowed to drown his own clamour of silence.
走向喧嚣,淹没沉默。
111. That which ends in exhaustion is death, but the perfect ending is in the endless.
枯竭的尽头是死亡,然而最好的结局是永无止境。
112. The sun has his simple robe of light. The clouds are decked with gorgeousness.
太阳身披简陋的光袍,云朵饰以璀璨的华彩。
113. The hills are like shouts of children who raise their arms, trying to catch stars.
山峦像孩子般,呼喊着,张开双臂,想要捕捉星星。
114. The road is lonely in its crowd for it is not loved.
脚下的路是孤寂的,它没有感受到爱。
115. The power that boasts of its mischiefs is laughed at by the yellow leaves that fall, and clouds that pass by.
权势炫耀着自己,落叶只是笑了笑,飘过的云朵看一眼,就走了。
116. The earth hums to me today in the sun, like a woman at her spinning, some ballad of the ancient time in a forgotten tongue.
今晨大地在朝阳下低吟,有如一位妇人,用失传的语言吟唱一首古老的歌谣。
117. The grass-blade is worthy of the great world where it grows.
草如它所生长的大千世界一样,令人敬畏。
118. Dream is a wife who must talk.
Sleep is a husband who silently suffers.
梦是一位喋喋不休的妻子;
眠是一个默默忍受的丈夫。
119. The night kisses the fading day whispering to his ear, “I am death, your mother. I am to give you fresh birth.”
夜吻了吻逐渐消逝的白天,在他耳旁轻声道:“我是死亡,是你的母亲。我即将赋予你新的生命。”
120. I feel thy beauty, dark night, like that of the loved woman when she has put out the lamp.
黑夜,我感受到你的美妙,犹如关灯后的尤物。
121. I carry in my world that flourishes the worlds that have failed.
我将已消逝的繁华带入我的世界。
122. Dear friend, I feel the silence of your great thoughts of many a deepening eventide on this beach when I listen to these waves.
亲爱的朋友,当我聆听海浪时,透过深邃的暮色,享受着这平静的思想。
123. The bird thinks it is an act of kindness to give the fish a life in the air.
鸟儿以为,让鱼儿在空中翱翔是善意之举。
124. “In the moon thou sendest thy love letters to me,” said the night to the sun.
“I leave my answers in tears upon the grass.”
黑夜对太阳说:“在月光中,你递给了我情书。”
“我将答案留在了青草上的泪光中。”
125. The great is a born child; when he dies he gives his great childhood to the world.
新生是伟大的 ,离别时他将伟大的童年给了世界。
126. Not hammerstrokes, but dance of the water sings the pebbles into perfection.
是水的舞蹈而非棒槌,让卵石日趋完美。
127. Bees sip honey from flowers and hum their thanks when they leave.
The gaudy butterfly is sure that the flowers owe thanks to him.
蜜蜂吸吮着花蜜,他们离开时嗡嗡地向花朵致谢。
华而不实的蝴蝶深信花朵欠他一个感谢。
128. To be outspoken is easy when you do not wait to speak the complete truth.
如果你不追求完整的真理,直言不讳将是如此的简单。
129. Asks the Possible to the Impossible, “Where is your dwelling place?”
“In the dreams of the impotent”, comes the answer.
“可能”询问“不可能”:“你的温床在哪里呢?”
“在无力者的梦里。”
130. If you shut your door to all errors truth will be shut out.
如果你拒绝所有的错误,那么,真理也会被你拒之门外。
131. I hear some rustle of things behind my sadness of heart,–I cannot see them.
我听见心碎过后的哀嚎,但我看不见它们。
132. Leisure in its activity is work.
The stillness of the sea stirs in waves.
闲暇是别样形式的工作,
海浪扰乱了平静的大海。
133. The leaf becomes flower when it loves.
The flower becomes fruit when it worships.
叶因爱而生花,
花因畏而结果。
134. The roots below the earth claim no rewards for making the branches fruitful.
地下的树根汲取养分使枝叶繁茂,去不求回报。
135. This rainy evening the wind is restless.
I look at the swaying branches and ponder over the greatness of all things.
雨夜里,风刮个不停。
我看着摇曳的树,深思万物的伟大。
136. Storm of midnight, like a giant child awakened in the untimely dark, has begun to play and shout.
子夜的暴风雨,如在深夜惊醒的孩子,哭闹着、呼喊着。
137. Thou raisest thy waves vainly to follow thy lover, O sea, thou lonely bride of the storm.
扬起海浪徒劳地追随你的爱人,大海啊,暴风雨的寂寞新娘。
138. “I am ashamed of my emptiness,” said the Word to the Work.
“I know how poor I am when I see you,” said the Work to the Word.
文字对行动说:“我为我的空泛感到遗憾。”
行动回应文字:“遇见你,我才知道我是多么地贫乏。”
139. Time is the wealth of change, but the clock in its parody makes it mere change and no wealth.
岁月让变化积聚财富,但时钟仅有变化,无关财富。
140. Truth in her dress finds facts too tight.
In fiction she moves with ease.
事实下的真理亦步亦趋,
在想象中她自由地飞翔。
141. When I travelled to here and to there, I was tired of thee, O Road, but now when thou leadest me to everywhere I am wedded to thee in love.
路啊,当我四处游荡时,倦怠不已;如今你指引我去任何地方,我都执念地爱着你。
142. Let me think that there is one among those stars that guides my life through the dark unknown.
群星中有那么一颗,指引我的人生走出未知的黑暗。
143. Woman, with the grace of your fingers you touched my things and order came out like music.
女人,你优雅地碰触我的一切,随即一切都变得井然有序了。
144. One sad voice has its nest among the ruins of the years.
It sings to me in the night, “I loved you.”
一个悲伤的声音在岁月的废墟中回荡。
在夜里,我听见它说:“我爱过你。”
145. The flaming fire warns me off by its own glow.
Save me from the dying embers hidden under ashes.
熊熊火焰告诫着我,使我免受藏匿在灰烬中的星星之火。
146. I have my stars in the sky.
But oh for my little lamp unlit in my house.
夜空有我的星辰。
可是,房间里的小灯还未点亮。
147. The dust of the dead words clings to thee.
Wash thy soul with silence.
了无生趣的话语缠绕着你,
接受无言的洗礼吧。
148. Gaps are left in life through which comes the sad music of death.
生命中遗留的残缺,来自死亡。
149. The world has opened its heart of light in the morning.
Come out, my heart, with thy love to meet it.
晨光下,世界已敞开心扉,
出来吧,我的心,带着爱去与世界相会。
150. My thoughts shimmer with these shimmering leaves and my heart sings with the touch of this sunlight; my life is glad to be floating with all things into the blue of space, into the dark of time.
我的思绪随着晶莹的叶子闪烁,我的心在日光的抚摸下歌唱。
我的生命因与万物一同浮沉而快乐,从蔚蓝的天地,到时间的幽暗。
151. God’s great power is in the gentle breeze, not in the storm.
上帝的力量在轻拂的微风中,而非狂风暴雨间。
152. This is a dream in which things are all loose and they oppress. I shall find them gathered in thee when I awake and shall be free.
在梦里,所有的都是散漫的。等我醒来,所有又积聚在一起了。然后,我就自由了。
153. “Who is there to take up my duties?” asked the setting sun.
“I shall do what I can, my Master,” said the earthen lamp.
落日问:“谁能接任我的职责呢?”
路灯说:“定当竭尽所能,我的主人。”
154. By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.
摘下片片花瓣,却夺不走花朵的美。
155. Silence will carry your voice like the nest that holds the sleeping birds.
沉默承载着话语,如鸟巢守候着沉睡的幼鸟。
156. The Great walks with the Small without fear.
The Middling keeps aloof.
伟大欣然与渺小同行,
平凡一直冷漠地回避。
157. The night opens the flowers in secret and allows the day to get thanks.
花朵在黑夜中默默绽放,等待着白天的赞叹。
158. Power takes as ingratitude the writhings of its victims.
权势认为牺牲者的痛苦在于忘恩负义。
159. When we rejoice in our fullness, then we can part with our fruits with joy.
为充实而感到愉悦,那么我们将不再只因收获而愉悦了。
160. The raindrops kissed the earth and whispered, “We are thy homesick children, mother, come back to thee from the heaven.”
雨滴亲吻着大地,轻声说:“母亲,想你了,我们从天堂来见你了。”
161. The cobweb pretends to catch dewdrops and catches flies.
蛛网假装用来挂住露珠,实则捕捉了飞蝇。
162. Love! When you come with the burning lamp of pain in your hand, I can see your face and know you as bliss.
爱情呐,当你拿着熊熊灯光走进时,我看着你的脸,欣喜若狂,这是上帝的恩赐啊。
163. “The learned say that your lights will one day be no more,” said the firefly to the stars.
The stars made no answer.
流萤对星星说:“学者说你的光芒总有一天会消失殆尽。”
星星没有回答。
164. In the dusk of the evening the bird of some early dawn comes to the nest of my silence.
在黄昏的暮色里,黎明时分飞走的鸟儿返还到我的静谧之巢了。
165. Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of ducks in the sky.
I hear the voice of their wings.
思绪在我心头掠过,有如天际的一群鸭子。
我听见它们舞动的翅膀。
166. The canal loves to think that rivers exist solely to supply it with water.
运河私以为河流的存在只是为了给它供给水流。
167. The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return in songs.
世界以痛苦轻吻了我的灵魂,要求以歌为报。
168. That which oppresses me, is it my soul trying to come out in the open, or the soul of the world knocking at my heart for its entrance?
那压抑着我的,是我那迫切想挣脱出去的灵魂,还是那请求着进入我内心的世界之魂?
169. Thought feeds itself with its own words and grows.
思想用自己的言语喂养自己,从而茁壮成长。
170. I have dipped the vessel of my heart into this silent hour; it has filled with love.
我将我的心安放在静谧的时光,它已经充满了爱。
171. Either you have work or you have not.
When you have to say, “Let us do something,” then begins mischief.
要么工作,要么还没开始。
当你不得不开始时,麻烦也随之而来了。
172. The sunflower blushed to own the nameless flower as her kin.
The sun rose and smiled on it, saying, “Are you well, my darling?”
向日葵羞于与无名的花儿归为同类。
太阳徐徐升起,微笑地说:“亲爱的,你还好吗?”
173. “Who drives me forward like fate?”
“The Myself striding on my back.”
“是谁,在冥冥之中驱动着我?”
“是身后大步流星的自我。”
174. The clouds fill the watercups of the river, hiding themselves in the distant hills.
云雾倾满了河流,将他们一并消失在远山中。
175. I spill water from my water jar as I walk on my way,
Very little remains for my home.
杯中之水伴着回家的路静静流淌,
归家时,只留下星星点点。
176. The water in a vessel is sparkling; the water in the sea is dark.
The small truth has words that are clear; the great truth has great silence.
船上的水光熠熠生辉,海洋的水却黑不见底。
言语以论真相,沉默以示真理。
177. Your smile was the flowers of your own fields, your talk was the rustle of your own mountain pines, but your heart was the woman that we all know.
你的微笑有如庭院里的花朵,你的言语有如自家松木的萧瑟。
而你的心,我们都知道,是那个女人的。
178. It is the little things that I leave behind for my loved ones, great things are for everyone.
我将微不足道留给了我爱的人,而伟大是属于所有人的。
179. Woman, thou hast encircled the world’s heart with the depth of thy tears as the sea has the earth.
女人啊,你的泪水倾满了世界的心,有如大海环绕着大地。
180. The sunshine greets me with a smile.
The rain, his sad sister, talks to my heart.
阳光见我以微笑。
而雨露,他那伤心的妹妹,待我以真心。
181. My flower of the day dropped its petals forgotten.
In the evening it ripens into a golden fruit of memory.
昼间之花落下了被遗忘的花瓣,
在晚上结成了记忆的金色果实。
182. I am like the road in the night listening to the footfalls of its memories in silence.
我如洒满夜光的路,静静地回味着记忆的脚步声。
183. The evening sky to me is like a window, and a lighted lamp, and a waiting behind it.
夜空于我如一扇窗,一盏明灯,一次温暖的守候。
184. He who is too busy doing good finds no time to be good.
忙于行善而无暇善其身。
185. I am the autumn cloud, empty of rain, see my fullness in the field of ripened rice.
我是秋日里的一抹云,空空无雨,把自己完全交给了硕果累累的稻田。
186. They hated and killed and men praised them.
But God in shame hastens to hide its memory under the green grass.
他们相互憎恨,自相残杀,人类反而歌颂了他们。
上帝引以为耻,匆匆将他们埋在了绿草下。
187. Toes are the fingers that have forsaken their past.
脚趾是那些舍弃了过去的手指。
188. Darkness travels towards light, but blindness towards death.
黑暗指向光明,而盲目走向死亡。
189. The pet dog suspects the universe for scheming to take its place.
小狗怀疑着世界密谋侵占它的位子。
190. Sit still, my heart, do not raise your dust.
Let the world find its way to you.
我的心啊,请安静地坐着,别扬起你的尘土。
让世界发现找寻你的路。
191. The bow whispers to the arrow before it speeds forth–“Your freedom is mine.”
弓轻声对离弦的箭说,:“你的自由是我的。”
192. Woman, in your laughter you have the music of the fountain of life.
女人,妳的笑声有如生命之泉的乐章。
193. A mind all logic is like a knife all blade.
It makes the hand bleed that uses it.
满是理性的心恰如一把锋芒的剑,双手碰触之即流血。
194. God loves man’s lamp lights better than his own great stars.
上帝偏爱人类的灯火,甚于璀璨的群星。
195. This world is the world of wild storms kept tame with the music of beauty.
这世界,是被华美乐章驯服了的狂风骤雨的世界。
196. “My heart is like the golden casket of thy kiss,” said the sunset cloud to the sun.
晚霞温柔地对太阳说:“我的心有如金色的宝盒,装满了你的吻。”
197. By touching you may kill, by keeping away you may possess.
接触蕴含着伤害;远离,也许你将拥有。
198. The cricket’s chirp and the patter of rain come to me through the dark, like the rustle of dreams from my past youth.
蟋蟀的瞿瞿,夜雨的淅沥,从深处传到我的耳边,有如我已逝的少年时代潜入我的梦境中。
199. “I have lost my dewdrop,” cries the flower to the morning sky that has lost all its stars.
“我丟了一滴露。”花儿对晨空如是说。她不知道的是,他已经失去了整个星空。
200. The burning log bursts in flame and cries, “This is my flower, my death.”
树木炙热地燃烧着,嘶喊着:“死亡啊,这是我最后的火花。”
201. The wasp thinks that the honey-hive of the neighbouring bees is too small.
His neighbours ask him to build one still smaller.
黄蜂以为邻居的蜂巢太小了。
没想到的是,邻居希望筑造一个更小的家。
202. “I cannot keep your waves,” says the bank to the river.
“Let me keep your footprints in my heart.”
河堤对河流说:“我无法留住你,就让你的足迹流淌在我的心怀吧。”
203. The day, with the noise of this little earth, drowns the silence of all worlds.
白昼里的小小喧嚣,淹没了整个世界的沉默。
204. The song feels the infinite in the air, the picture in the earth, the poem in the air and the earth;
For its words have meaning that walks and music that soars.
歌声在天空中是无限的,画作在大地上也是无限的,而诗在哪儿都是无限的。
在诗里,每个汉字都在跳动。每个音符都在驰骋。
205. When the sun goes down to the West, the East of his morning stands before him in silence.
当太阳沉入西边,东方之晨已安静地伫立在他面前。
206. Let me not put myself wrongly to my world and set it against me.
请不要在我的世界里了错放我自己,使世界与我对立。
207. Praise shames me, for I secretly beg for it.
内心渴求的赞美让我羞愧。
208. Let my doing nothing when I have nothing to do become untroubled in its depth of peace like the evening in the seashore when the water is silent.
让我无事可做的时候什么也不做,不受打扰地沉入宁静的深处,一如海边静谧的夜晚。
209. Maiden, your simplicity, like the blueness of the lake, reveals your depth of truth.
少女啊,你的单纯,有如蔚蓝的湖水,映照出真理的深邃。
210. The best does not come alone.
It comes with the company of the all.
最好的不会独自而来,
它将带着所有归来。
211. God’s right hand is gentle, but terrible is his left hand.
上帝的右手是温柔的,左手却是可怕的。
212. My evening came among the alien trees and spoke in a language which my morning stars did not know.
我的暮色来到陌生的树林中,他说着我的启明星听不懂的话。
213. Night’s darkness is a bag that bursts with the gold of the dawn.
黑夜有如迸发黎明的金光的袋子。
214. Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life.
我们的希冀给如云雾的人生抹上了七彩缤纷。
215. God waits to win back his own flowers as gifts from man’s hands.
上帝等待着人类亲手将花儿赠予他,以此赢回他的花朵。
216. My sad thoughts tease me asking me their own names.
我的忧思缠绕着我,不停地要我说出他们的名字。
217. The service of the fruit is precious, the service of the flower is sweet, but let my service be the service of the leaves in its shade of humble devotion.
果实的奉献是珍贵的,花朵的奉献是甜蜜的,那么,就让我如绿叶般谦逊地奉献一片树荫吧。
218. My heart has spread its sails to the idle winds for the shadowy island of Anywhere.
我的心已扬起了帆,随风驶向不知何处的神秘岛。
219. Men are cruel, but Man is kind.
人们是残酷的,而人类是仁慈的。
220. Make me thy cup and let my fulness be for thee and for thine.
让我成为你的杯子,为了你和你们斟满美酒吧。
221. The storm is like the cry of some god in pain whose love the earth refuses.
暴风雨有如求爱被大地拒绝了,而痛苦呻吟的神明。
222. The world does not leak because death is not a crack.
世界不会渗漏,因为死亡不是一道裂痕。
223. Life has become richer by the love that has been lost.
生命因爱的付出,而更加丰满。
224. My friend, your great heart shone with the sunrise of the East like the snowy summit of a lonely hill in the dawn.
我的朋友,你的心闪耀着东方日出的光芒,有如破晓时一座孤峰的雪顶。
225. The fountain of death makes the still water of life play.
死之泉涌,让生命止水跳动起来。
226. Those who have everything but thee, my God, laugh at those who have nothing but thyself.
上帝啊,那些拥有一切却没有您的人,在讥笑着就算一无所有也还有您的人啊。
227. The movement of life has its rest in its own music.
生命的乐章有它自己跌宕起伏的韵律。
228. Kicks only raise dust and not crops from the earth.
踢踏只会扬起尘土,而无法收获。
229. Our names are the light that glows on the sea waves at night and then dies without leaving its signature.
我们就是光,闪耀在夜里的海波中,又悄无声息地泯灭了。
230. Let him only see the thorns who has eyes to see the rose.
让欣赏玫瑰的人好好看看它的刺吧。
231. Set the bird’s wings with gold and it will never again soar in the sky.
如果给鸟翼镶上黄金,她将无法再翱翔于天际中。
232. The same lotus of our clime blooms here in the alien water with the same sweetness, under another name.
相同的荷花在这片水域又盛开了,散出同样的清香,只是名字不同罢了。
233. In heart’s perspective the distance looms large.
用心的感观让距离更加广阔。
234. The moon has her light all over the sky, her dark spots to herself.
月亮将光芒洒向了天空,却把黑暗留给了自己。
235. Do not say, “It is morning,” and dismiss it with a name of yesterday. See it for the first time as a new-born child that has no name.
请不要说,“清晨了”,然后用一个昨天的名字将他打发。把他看成一个初次相遇的无名的新生儿吧。
236. Smoke boasts to the sky, and Ashes to the earth, that they are brothers to the fire.
烟雾对天空,灰烬对大地夸口,说他们都是火光的兄弟。
237. The raindrop whispered to the jasmine, “Keep me in your heart for ever.”
The jasmine sighed, “Alas,” and dropped to the ground.
雨点轻声对茉莉花说:“让我停留在你心里吧”
茉莉花叹息了一声,便落到了地上。
238. Timid thoughts, do not be afraid of me.
I am a poet.
怯懦的想法啊,请不要惧怕我。
我是个诗人。
239. The dim silence of my mind seems filled with crickets’ chirp–the grey twilight of sound.
我的心在朦胧的寂静中,有如充斥着蟋蟀的唧唧声,盘旋在灰色微光中。
240. Rockets, your insult to the stars follows yourself back to the earth.
烟火啊,你对群星的侮蔑,又跟着你回落到了地面。
241. Thou hast led me through my crowded travels of the day to my evening’s loneliness.
I wait for its meaning through the stillness of the night.
你带我穿过白天的旅程,来到夜晚的孤寂。
我在寂静的黑夜里等待它的意义。
242. This life is the crossing of a sea, where we meet in the same narrow ship.
In death we reach the shore and go to our different worlds.
生命有如穿行大海,我们在同一艘小船相会。
当我们死时,船靠岸了,我们也奔向不同的世界。
243. The stream of truth flows through its channels of mistakes.
真理之溪流过错误之渠。
244. My heart is homesick today for the one sweet hour across the sea of time.
今日,我特别想家,思绪穿越了时间之海,回到了美好时光。
245. The bird-song is the echo of the morning light back from the earth.
鸟的歌声有如来自大地的晨曦的回声。
246. “Are you too proud to kiss me?” the morning light asks the buttercup.
晨光对金盏花说:“你是否骄傲得不愿与我亲吻?”
247. “How may I sing to thee and worship, O Sun?” asked the little flower.
“By the simple silence of thy purity,” answered the sun.
小花问:“太阳啊,我要怎么对你歌唱,以表达对你的敬仰呢?”
太阳回答说:“用你纯洁的寂静。”
248. Man is worse than an animal when he is an animal.
当人是兽时,他比兽还要凶残。
249. Dark clouds become heaven’s flowers when kissed by light.
乌云被光亲吻后,成了洒满天际的花朵。
250. Let not the sword-blade mock its handle for being blunt.
别让刀锋讥笑刀柄的迟钝。
251. The night’s silence, like a deep lamp, is burning with the light of its milky way.
夜的沉默,有如一盏神秘的灯,银河便是他的光亮。
252. Around the sunny island of Life swells day and night death’s limitless song of the sea.
死亡有如大海的无限歌声,日夜冲击生命的光明岛。
253. Is not this mountain like a flower, with its petals of hills, drinking the sunlight?
这座山不就像一朵花,用山丘的花瓣饮着阳光?
254. The real with its meaning read wrong and emphasis misplaced is the unreal.
“真”的含义被误解,本末倒置,即是“虚”。
255. Find your beauty, my heart, from the world’s movement, like the boat that has the grace of the wind and the water.
我的心啊,在世界的流动中发现你的美,如同小舟有着风与水的优雅。
256. The eyes are not proud of their sight but of their eyeglasses.
眼睛视眼镜而不以所见为荣。
257. I live in this little world of mine and am afraid to make it the least less. Lift me into thy world and let me have the freedom gladly to lose my all.
我活在我的小小世界,生怕它缩得更小。把我带到你的世界里,让我欢欢喜喜,自由地一点一点失去我的所有吧。
258. The false can never grow into truth by growing in power.
虚伪永远无法凭借权利变成真理。
259. My heart, with its lapping waves of song, longs to caress this green world of the sunny day.
我的心,随着轻拍海岸的波浪,渴望着抚爱那阳天下的绿色世界。
260. Wayside grass, love the star, then your dreams will come out in flowers.
261. Let your music, like a sword, pierce the noise of the market to its heart.
让你的音乐,如一把利剑,穿透市井的喧嚣直击内心吧。
262. The trembling leaves of this tree touch my heart like the fingers of an infant child.
树上微微颤动的叶子,有如婴儿的小指,触动着我的心。
263. The little flower lies in the dust.
It sought the path of the butterfly.
小花躺在尘土中。
她探索着舞蝶的征程。
264. I am in the world of the roads.
The night comes. Open thy gate, thou world of the home.
我在道路的世界里。
夜来了,打开你的门吧,家之世界。
265. I have sung the songs of thy day.
In the evening let me carry thy lamp through the stormy path.
我已唱了白日的歌。
让我提着您的灯穿过夜里的风雨交加吧。
266. I do not ask thee into the house.
Come into my infinite loneliness, my Lover.
我不要求你来到我的住所。
来到我无尽的孤寂中吧,我的爱人。
267. Death belongs to life as birth does.
The walk is in the raising of the foot as in the laying of it down.
死亡与新生同属生命。
行走在于举足,也在于脚步的回落。
268. I have learnt the simple meaning of thy whispers in flowers and sunshine–teach me to know thy words in pain and death.
我已知会了您对花朵和阳光低语的意义 -- 教导我您的痛苦和死亡吧。
269. The night’s flower was late when the morning kissed her, she shivered and sighed and dropped to the ground.
当清晨吻上夜间的花时,已经太晚了。她颤抖着,叹惜了一声,便落向了大地。
270. Through the sadness of all things I hear the crooning of the Eternal Mother.
在万物的悲戚中,我听见了永恒圣母的低吟。
271. I came to your shore as a stranger, I lived in your house as a guest, I leave your door as a friend, my earth.
大地啊,我来到你的岸上时是一个陌生人,住进你家时是一个客人,离开时已成了你的朋友。
272. Let my thoughts come to you, when I am gone, like the after glow of sunset at the margin of starry silence.
当我离开时,让我的思绪走向你,犹如夕阳的余晖,映照在沉默的天际。
273. Light in my heart the evening star of rest and then let the night whisper to me of love.
在我的心里点亮静谧的夜星吧,然后让黑夜对我私语爱情。
274. I am a child in the dark.
I stretch my hands through the coverlet of night for thee, Mother.
我是在黑暗中的一个孩子。
母亲,我从黑夜的被罩中向您伸出了手。
275. The day of work is done. Hide my face in your arms, Mother.
Let me dream.
一天的劳作已结束。把我的脸藏在您的双臂吧,母亲。
让我进入梦乡。
276. The lamp of meeting burns long; it goes out in a moment at the parting.
集会的灯亮了许久,分别时即刻熄灭了。
277. One word keep for me in thy silence, O World, when I am dead, “I have loved.”
“我爱过。”世界啊,当我死去,请让我将这句话留在您的沉默中吧。
278. We live in this world when we love it.
我爱,故我在。
279. Let the dead have the immortality of fame, but the living the immortality of love.
让死亡拥有不朽的名,让生命拥有不朽的爱。
280. I have seen thee as the half-awakened child sees his mother in the dusk of the dawn and then smiles and sleeps again.
我看见您,犹如一个半醒的孩子在黎明的微光中看见了妈妈,微微一笑后,又入眠了。
281. I shall die again and again to know that life is inexhaustible.
我将一遍又一遍地死去,以明白生命之无穷。
282. While I was passing with the crowd in the road I saw thy smile from the balcony and I sang and forgot all noise.
当我随着拥挤的人群前行时,看到了您在阳台送来的微笑。我唱起了歌,忘却了一切喧嚣。
283. Love is life in its fulness like the cup with its wine.
爱是丰满的生命,有如装满美酒的酒杯。
284. They light their own lamps and sing their own words in their temples.
But the birds sing thy name in thine own morning light,–for thy name is joy.
他们在自己的寺庙里,点亮了灯,歌颂着自己的福音。
而鸟儿在晨光中唱着欢快的歌,以爱之名。
285. Lead me in the centre of thy silence to fill my heart with songs.
把我带到你的沉寂里,让我的心充满歌声。
286. Let them live who choose in their own hissing world of fireworks.
My heart longs for thy stars, my God.
让他们活在选择的烟火世界里。
上帝啊,我的心属于您的繁星。
287. Love’s pain sang round my life like the unplumbed sea, and love’s joy sang like birds in its flowering groves.
爱之痛苦缠绕着我,犹如深不可测的海洋。
爱之喜悦则是萦绕在花簇中的嘤嘤鸟叫声。
288. Put out the lamp when thou wishest.
I shall know thy darkness and shall love it.
如果你愿意,就把灯熄灭吧。
我会认得你的黑暗,也将爱上它。。
289. When I stand before thee at the day’s end thou shalt see my scars and know that I had my wounds and also my healing.
当我在一日之际站在你的面前,你将发现我的伤痕,理解我的创伤和治愈。
290. Some day I shall sing to thee in the sunrise of some other world, “I have seen thee before in the light of the earth, in the love of man.”
总有一天,我将在另一个世界的晨光中对你唱道:“我见过你,以地球之光,以人类之爱。”
291. Clouds come floating into my life from other days no longer to shed rain or usher storm but to give colour to my sunset sky.
不日飘进我生命的乌云,不再下雨或引起暴雨,只为我夕阳下的天空冠以色彩。
292. Truth raises against itself the storm that scatters its seeds broadcast.
真理激起了暴风雨,播撒了真理的种子。
293. The storm of the last night has crowned this morning with golden peace.
昨夜的风暴为今晨冠上了金色的和平。
294. Truth seems to come with its final word; and the final word gives birth to its next.
真理仿佛带着最终的定论而来,而定论似乎引出了下一个定论。
295. Blessed is he whose fame does not outshine his truth.
一个真实比名望更耀眼的人,是幸福的。
296. Sweetness of thy name fills my heart when I forget mine–like thy morning sun when the mist is melted.
当我想不起自己的名字时,您大名的甜蜜充盈了我的心。
有如薄雾散去后的金色晨光。
297. The silent night has the beauty of the mother and the clamorous day of the child.
寂静的夜晚有母亲的平和之美,而热闹的白日有如一个孩子。
298. The world loved man when he smiled. The world became afraid of him when he laughed.
人类微笑时,世界爱着他;当他大笑时,世界便害怕起来了。
299. God waits for man to regain his childhood in wisdom.
上帝等待着人类在智慧中重获童年。
300. Let me feel this world as thy love taking form, then my love will help it.
您的爱已逐渐成形,让我感受这世界吧,我的爱也将帮助它。
301. Thy sunshine smiles upon the winter days of my heart, never doubting of its spring flowers.
您的阳光普照我心头的冬日,从不怀疑春日的花朵。
302. God kisses the finite in his love and man the infinite.
上帝亲吻爱的有度,人类的爱则是无度的。
303. Thou crossest desert lands of barren years to reach the moment of fulfilment.
穿越不毛之年的漫漫沙漠,只为到达荣光的那一刻。
304. God’s silence ripens man’s thoughts into speech.
上帝的沉默让人的思想成熟为言语。
305. Thou wilt find, Eternal Traveller, marks of thy footsteps across my songs.
永恒的旅者啊,你将在我的歌声里留下足迹。
306. Let me not shame thee, Father, who displayest thy glory in thy children.
父亲,您将您的荣耀给了我,我不会让您蒙羞的。
307. Cheerless is the day, the light under frowning clouds is like a punished child with traces of tears on its pale cheeks, and the cry of the wind is like the cry of a wounded world. But I know I am travelling to meet my Friend.
这一天无精打采,云皱着眉,躲在底下的光有如受了责罚的孩子,苍白的脸颊上挂着泪珠。风嚎叫着有如创伤世界的哭泣。但我知道,我正要去见我的挚友。
308. Tonight there is a stir among the palm leaves, a swell in the sea, Full Moon, like the heart throb of the world. From what unknown sky hast thou carried in thy silence the aching secret of love?
今夜棕榈叶擦擦作响,海浪波涛汹涌。满月有如天地的心悸跳动。您从哪片未知的天空,带来了爱之痛苦的沉默?
309. I dream of a star, an island of light, where I shall be born and in the depth of its quickening leisure my life will ripen its works like the ricefield in the autumn sun.
我梦见一颗星,一座光的岛屿,那是我将出生的地方。我的生命在闲暇深刻成熟,有如秋日下的麦田。
310. The smell of the wet earth in the rain rises like a great chant of praise from the voiceless multitude of the insignificant.
雨中土地的气息,有如无言的渺小传来阵阵歌颂。
311. That love can ever lose is a fact that we cannot accept as truth.
爱情会有失去的那一天,这是一个我们无法接受的事实真理。
312. We shall know some day that death can never rob us of that which our soul has gained, for her gains are one with herself.
总有一天我们终会明白,死亡永远无法夺走我们的灵魂,因为它已经和我们融为一体了。
313. God comes to me in the dusk of my evening with the flowers from my past kept fresh in his basket.
上帝带着篮子在黄昏之夜出现,里面留着依然新鲜的,我的过往之花。
314. When all the strings of my life will be tuned, my Master, then at every touch of thine will come out the music of love.
主啊,当我生命的每根琴弦都调好了音,您的每次拨动都成了爱的乐章。
315. Let me live truly, my Lord, so that death to me become true.
我的主啊,让我活得真真实实吧,那么死亡于我也是真实的了。
316. Man’s history is waiting in patience for the triumph of the insulted man.
人类的历史正耐心地等待着被压迫人民的胜利反抗。
317. I feel thy gaze upon my heart this moment like the sunny silence of the morning upon the lonely field whose harvest is over.
此刻我感觉到您正凝视我的心,有如丰收的寂静麦田上,清晨阳光的沉默。
318. I long for the Island of Songs across this heaving Sea of Shouts.
我渴望在这波涛汹涌的大海中找到一座音乐岛。
319. The prelude of the night is commenced in the music of the sunset, in its solemn hymn to the ineffable dark.
夜的前奏始于夕阳的乐章,始于无法言状的黑暗圣歌。
320. I have scaled the peak and found no shelter in fame’s bleak and barren height. Lead me, my Guide, before the light fades, into the valley of quiet where life’s harvest mellows into golden wisdom.
我攀上高峰,发现在荣誉的荒芜高处找不到栖身之地。我的主啊,在光芒渐隐之前带领我走向安静的山谷,在那里生命的丰收酝酿成金色的智慧。
321. Things look phantastic in this dimness of the dusk–the spires whose bases are lost in the dark and tree tops like blots of ink. I shall wait for the morning and wake up to see thy city in the light.
在这黄昏的朦胧里,一切如幻。尖塔的底基在黑暗中消逝了,树顶有如斑斑墨点。我将等待着黎明,醒来就看到您那阳关沐浴下的城市。
322. I have suffered and despaired and known death and I am glad that I am in this great world.
我苦过,绝望过,也经历过死亡。我很开心在这个美好的世界。
323. There are tracts in my life that are bare and silent. They are the open spaces where my busy days had their light and air.
我的生命里有一片寂静的纯洁之地,那里是我得到光芒和呼吸的地方。
324. Release me from my unfulfilled past clinging to me from behind making death difficult.
未完满的过往在背后紧拉着我,死亡也无法完满,放了我吧。
325. Let this be my last word, that I trust in thy love.
“我相信你的爱”。以此作为我最后的一句话吧。
如果觉得有收获的话,动动手指打赏、喜欢和关注V小喵吧 *~*
关注我,英语大集锦就在这里。一起和英语死磕到底吧。
网友评论