译| 泰戈尔-《飞鸟集》 节选21-30

作者: 6f128cf1e7af | 来源:发表于2016-08-28 20:22 被阅读156次

    21, They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.

    背着灯笼的人们啊,他们的影子映射在前方。

    22, That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.

    我的存在是永恒的惊喜,这,就是生命。

    23, “We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, but who are you so silent?”

    “I am a mere flower.”

    “我们,沙沙作响的叶子,声声回应着暴风雨。你是谁?为何如此安静”

    “我不过是一朵花。”

    24, Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.

    休息是工作的一部分,就好比眼睑之于眼睛。

    25, Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.

    人是个初生的婴儿,他的力量在于成长。

    26, God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun and the earth.

    上苍期望从他送我们的花中得到答案,不是太阳,也不是大地。

    27, The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.

    光啊,像裸露的孩子般在绿林中快乐地嬉戏。他并不知道,人类会说谎。

    28, O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.

    美人啊,在爱中找到自我,而非在镜子的谄媚中。

    29, My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature in tears with the words, “I love thee.”

    我的心将她的海浪推向了岸,并用她的记号含泪写上:“我爱你。”

    30, “Moon, for what do you wait?”

    “To salute the sun for whom I must make way.”

    “月亮啊,你在等什么?”

    “等着向匆匆相会的太阳致敬。”

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:译| 泰戈尔-《飞鸟集》 节选21-30

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/qrfxettx.html