译| 泰戈尔-《飞鸟集》 节选211-220

作者: 6f128cf1e7af | 来源:发表于2016-09-08 19:50 被阅读232次

    211. God’s right hand is gentle, but terrible is his left hand.

    上帝的右手是温柔的,左手却是可怕的。

    212. My evening came among the alien trees and spoke in a language which my morning stars did not know.

    我的暮色来到陌生的树林中,他说着我的启明星听不懂的话。

    213. Night’s darkness is a bag that bursts with the gold of the dawn.

    黑夜有如迸发黎明的金光的袋子。

    214. Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life.

    我们的希冀给如云雾的人生抹上了七彩缤纷。

    215. God waits to win back his own flowers as gifts from man’s hands.

    上帝等待着人类亲手将花儿赠予他,以此赢回他的花朵。

    216. My sad thoughts tease me asking me their own names.

    我的忧思缠绕着我,不停地要我说出他们的名字。

    217. The service of the fruit is precious, the service of the flower is sweet, but let my service be the service of the leaves in its shade of humble devotion.

    果实的奉献是珍贵的,花朵的奉献是甜蜜的,那么,就让我如绿叶般谦逊地奉献一片树荫吧。

    218. My heart has spread its sails to the idle winds for the shadowy island of Anywhere.

    我的心已扬起了帆,随风驶向不知何处的神秘岛。

    219. Men are cruel, but Man is kind.

    人们是残酷的,而人类是仁慈的。

    220. Make me thy cup and let my fulness be for thee and for thine.

    让我成为你的杯子,为了你和你们斟满美酒吧。

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:译| 泰戈尔-《飞鸟集》 节选211-220

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/rgchettx.html